First make sure you have tried to claim your profile by the normal method. That's the quickest and easiest way to update or delete your profile.
If claiming the profile automatically does not work for you then you can create a support ticket attaching a scan or photo of official photo identification (eg. a passport or drivers license). Identification is required in order to verify that you are the genuine owner of the profile. Make sure you have a suitable good quality colour photo or scan of your ID as a JPEG, JPG or PDF file before you start.
If you are concerned about sending identity documents over the internet then you may black out or cover any parts of the identity document which are not needed to identify you.
The name on your identification must match the name on the profile and if the profile has a picture then the picture on the ID must be recognisable as the same person.
You must provide the full URL (web address) of the profile you want deleted so please have this ready. You can find it in the address bar at the top of your web browser when you are viewing the profile.
Please allow 28 days for us to process your request.
Before sending a manual claim or deletion request please make sure you have everything in this checklist, otherwise our staff will not be able to process it:
1. Scan or photo of official identification document or card.
2. Check that the name on your ID is the same as the name on the profile OR scan/photograph additional evidence of a name change.
3. If the profile has a photo of a person on it then check that the ID has a clearly visible photo of the same person.
4. Choose the correct department to select whether you want to claim the profile or delete the profile. (If you claim then we will need to store your email address in the Profile Engine database so that you can log in.)
5. Find the exact URL (web address) of the profile on profileegine.com (It starts with "http://profileengine.com/people"). You can find this in the top section of the profile. Make sure you copy it exactly.
When you have everything ready click the "Contact Us" tab at the top of the knowledge base to file a claim or deletion ticket.